The advantage to the Pad-Pak is that there is only one date to monitor and only one item to replace upon expiration or after use.
For children younger than eight years or weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs, HeartSine offers the Pediatric-Pak. The HeartSine PAD's built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children. Each Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring. When battery power is down to ten shocks or less, the HeartSine samaritan PAD emits an audible beep.
Two versions of the Pad-Pak are available:
Adult Pad-Pak, gray in color, for use on patients from eight years old to adults weighing more than 25 kg/55 lbs. Pediatric-Pak, pink in color, for use on patients younger than eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg/55 lbs.
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak/Pediatric-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The built-in intelligence of the HeartSine PAD combined with the unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for children up to eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg or 55 lbs, ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Adult Pad-Pak (Gray): 54164
- Pediatric Pad-Pak (Pink): 54186
- Shelf Life: Four years from manufacture date
- Weight: 0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Size: 3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Capacity: More than 60 shocks at 200J
- Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device
- Cable Length:3.5 feet (1 meter)